Selamat Datang ke Komuniti Anak Pahang. Forum untuk apa jua berkaitan dengan negeri tercinta

Terima kasih atas sokongan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Selamat Datang ke Komuniti Anak Pahang. Forum untuk apa jua berkaitan dengan negeri tercinta

Terima kasih atas sokongan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» CHELSEA :: THE BLUES
by faisalmik Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:31 am

» Bandar Koboi Tong Kiat @ Pekan Sungai Jerik
by MystiqueLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:26 am

» pasukan Pahang tengah power ni
by damien mikael Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:22 am

» 2 BUAH AIR-CON MURAH UNTUK DIJUAL
by anajo Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:33 pm

» Adakah anda sedang mencari peluang untuk menambah pendapatan hanya melalui internet sahaja?
by cucu cicit Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:38 pm

» Pantai Peranginan di Pekan
by cucu cicit Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:42 pm

» salam perkenalan kepada rodong2 seluruh pahang
by jai bentong Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:40 pm

» Perpustakaan Manga (Komik & Novel versi BM sahaja)
by Manga2 Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:50 pm

» Artis,Pelakon dan Penggiat Seni Berasal dari Pahang
by sayedchenor Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:05 pm

» Kemana hilangnya ilmu Pawang2 dan bomoh2 handal DiNegeri Pahang ini?
by sayedchenor Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:45 pm

MALAYSIA FUTSAL E-FANS & MEDIA 2010

Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:53 pm by Deto_8

Futsal E-fans & Media Edisi Ketiga Tahun 2010 dijangka diadakan pada 5hb June 2010, Sabtu.

Insya Allah PCC akan menghantar 1 team....

Meeting penyelarasan akan dibuat dalam masa terdekat.

Comments: 42

PCC MENYOKONG KEMPEN HARAPAN TANPA SUARA - KAMI PRIHATIN

Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:25 pm by sakur@86

Comments: 19

Facebook
Pahang Community on Facebook
Pahang Sports Zone FB
Pahang Sports Zone on Facebook

wts] Nu bra on sales! wedding dinner no worries, 10%off discount .,push effect natural (Cosmetics)

2 posters

Go down

wts] Nu bra on sales! wedding dinner no worries, 10%off discount .,push effect natural (Cosmetics) Empty wts] Nu bra on sales! wedding dinner no worries, 10%off discount .,push effect natural (Cosmetics)

Post  joey2383 Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:52 am

HIGHEST QUALITY SILICONE BREAST ENCHANCERS AND SCINLITING PRODUCT smile.gif

wts] Nu bra on sales! wedding dinner no worries, 10%off discount .,push effect natural (Cosmetics) Thumb

wts] Nu bra on sales! wedding dinner no worries, 10%off discount .,push effect natural (Cosmetics) Thumb

[url=http://www.qattach.com/share.php?id=FAAA_4CD0CD99]wts] Nu bra on sales! wedding dinner no worries, 10%off discount .,push effect natural (Cosmetics) Thumb

[/url]price:rm 28.00 discount 10%
Cup : A B C D pls mention!!
Market price:RM 35- RM49 per set [/color][FONT=Times]

The nu BRA is the ultimate strapless, backless bra solution for that no-underwear-is-better dress!
IntroducinG nu BRA

Product Features
Stick - on bra. Easy to apply, Easy to remove
Self-adhesive & strapless. Front closure for cleavage and lift
Soft and natural silicone gel bra cups
Special washable, reusable adhesive backing
Flexibility of movement, Freedom and comfort
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Product Description
Product Description
Strapless and comfortable... NuBra enhances fullness and cleavage as well! This is not just another backless and strapless bra. NuBra is a revolutionary invention that answers many women's prayers. Featuring two silicone bra cups, special reusable adhesive backing plus a front closure give you freedom and comfort from the absence of bra straps and side extension.

NuBra is so soft and natural; it adheres to your body and becomes a part of you. Create different degrees of cleavage by positioning the bra cups closer or farther away. To apply, simply position NuBra on the desired area, press on and go. The state-of-the-art adhesive is lab tested and proven to be skin friendly. You can easily clean your NuBra by using a gentle soap and warm water (no special cleaning solutions necessary), rinse it then air dry. Once dried, the adhesive will be regenerated. For a fuller look, wear the NuBra at a higher position than your breasts. NuBra is designed to be thinner on the lower portion of the cup so it can blend with your breast without showing its edges. Therefore, it is normal if NuBra does not cover your entire breasts (photo on left).

To create cleavage, place your NuBra farther away from each other so when the front closure is closed securely, this will tighten the breast to create that ultimate cleavage you're looking for. NuBra is easy to use and easy to order. Simply order your actual cup size for a perfect fit. NuBra naturally gives you a lift when worn high on the breast. You can also adjust it to enhance and increase cleavage - by a simple positioning trick that is easy to do and covered in the NuBra instructions. Women everywhere are surprised how comfortable the NuBra feels. You will truly be delighted with the results! Nubra comes with complete instructions and a handy storage tray. Self-adhesive is convenientlyl built into the bra. It's easy to clean and maintain. You will love it!

rclxms.gif
SUCESSFUL BUYERS
1)NON LOW YAT MEMBER:ANNIE WONG-PAID-1 nubra-ed871071069my
2) AISYAH OTHMAN-PAID--1 nu bra-
3)Michelle-tracking number:ED877335206paid-2 nu bra
4)ladybag-1 nu bra paid-
5)tina(non low yat) 2 pcs nu bra D cup paid out and received-ed891244506my
6)yvonne abduallah-1pcs nu bra B cup-ed891244452my
7)Zoe (NON lowyat)1pcs nu bra D cup-paid-rd587495765my
8)yunnee-1pcs nu bra-ed891244545my
9)wendy YIT-1pcs Nu bra cup B-
-10)sharon yang-trackingnumer -ed891244364my 1pcs NUbra cup B
11)authentic-tracking number ed916944529my nubra cup C
12)Mel(google customer)-tracking number -lg109723777my nipple patch one
13)little_p-1pcs nu bra B cup tracking number-RD651290144my
14)18)lv1209-1 nipple pad-lg112662344my
20)serene1314520-1pcs D cup tracking number-ED916944501MY
21)catherine-1pcs nu bra B cup=
22)cyantear-2 pcs nu bra cup b-ed927677695my
23)nelly-1pcs nu bra b cuo-rd666721035my
24)ms lee-1pcs nu bra c cup=rd666721044my
25)ms hii-2pcs nu bra B cup -ed928685530my
26)rachel-1pcs nu bra C cup-EN253333408my dated 19/10/10
27)ysien miri community B cup Ld113575575my date 1/11/10
28)michelle mak-NU bra -3 B Cup and 1 A cup-en430637534my 2/11/10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THANKS FOR PURCHASING FREEBRA- Hope u Satisfy with Our service
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION for NuBra

1. CLEAN YOUR SKIN: This is the most important step. Gently clean your chest area with mild soap and water to remove body oil and residue from skin. Dry your skin with a soft towel. For a better adhesion, we recommend you to use Skin-Prep protective wipes (samples enclosed). Skin-Prep will form a protective coating that will ensure the adhesion of the Nubra® to the skin. Also, by using this special Skin-Prep (sold separately), you can extend the life of your Nubra®.

2. PLACE ONE SIDE ON AT A TIME: Stand in front of a mirror. Flip the cup outward while holding the bra cup by the edges with both hands (see photo on left). Position the cup to your desired breast angle and gently smooth the cup edges firmly to the breast with your fingertips. Repeat the same application on your other breast, being sure both sides are equal in height (see positioning suggestions at the right of the page-Step 2A and Step 2B).rub the cups to warm the adhesive for better adhesion

3. CONNECT THE FRONT CLOSURE: With both hands on the bra cups (see photo on left),press firmly for a few seconds to secure the hold. Now, you are ready to enjoy the total freedom and comfort of your Nubra.

NEW ITEM ADDED[COLOR=blue]
[COLOR=green]NIPPLE SILICONE PADS
Description: Attached Image
[size=7]

price :RM 10.00 ONLY CHEAPEST HERE[SIZE=7] RETAIL PRICE RM13.90
Ever feel embarrassed with nipples showing under sheer clothes because of cold or excitement?

Here is the way to hide them without a trace ~

Features:
.1Stay in place, self-adhesive, no tape or glue needed

2. Very Comfortable that you almost forget you have it on

3. Invisible. Absolutely natural feel and look

4. Made of 100% Quality Ultra-Soft Silicone. No harm to skins

5. Reusable. Can be hand washed with warm water and soap

6 .Great for wearing under T-shirt, sweaters, sheer bras, sport bras, bathing suits and everyday wear...etc

[COLOR=red]SUCESSFUL BUYER
1)mel (google customer)-tracking number -lg109723777my nipple patch one
[SIZE=7]
2)18)lv1209-1 nipple pad

PAYMENT METHOD
Attached Image OR Attached Image

Attached Image

IMPORTANT NOTES:
Do not encourage URGENT case.
(IF NEED URGENT, pls order n make payment 1 week before that, to avoid dispute
POSTING WILL BE POST ON SATURDAY
NO COD attenttion....
*****Good sold are non-refundable/returnable.
*****No exchange of size allowed biggrin.gif
*****Recommend to take back your daily bra size
*****Shipping risk beared by purchaser.
POSTAGE:POST LAJU,EXPRESS,POST REGISTER

INTERESTED CONTACT ME:REPLY TO MY THREAD/pm/joey2383@gmail.com
or sms for faster process to 012-3757185 only for order product..!!
INCASE IM OFFLINE PLS SMS ME TO CONFIRM ORDER 0123757185
SUCESSFUL TRADE
cleavage control clips
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1348113&hl=
PINKY LIPS
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=969661&hl=

[COLOR=blue]
tksssssssss cool.gif

joey2383

Back to top Go down

wts] Nu bra on sales! wedding dinner no worries, 10%off discount .,push effect natural (Cosmetics) Empty Re: wts] Nu bra on sales! wedding dinner no worries, 10%off discount .,push effect natural (Cosmetics)

Post  MD Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:03 am

Joey,
sekiranya anda nak promosikan produk sila buka satu topik SAHAJA ,dan boleh update ditopik tersebut tanpa perlu membuka banyak topik...

Terima kasih.
MD
MD
PCC Kuala Lumpur
PCC Kuala Lumpur

Back to top Go down